Pre-employment medicals can prevent and mitigate risks to the health and safety of a workplace and its employees – making them an investment in the financial health of a business.
Melbourne Occupational Health Services offers comprehensive pre-employment health checks and assessments tailored to the requirements of your business.
We can organise, perform and report on all health assessments to help employers determine candidates’ suitability and mitigate workplace risks.
Some medical assessments we do:
• Rail Medicals – Category 1, 2, and 3
• Taxi, CAMS, Diving & Aviation Medicals
• Chemical Exposure, Isocyanate, and Asbestos
• Fatigue and Dangerous Goods
• Sleep Apnoea Assessments
• Commercial and Heavy Vehicle Licensing